Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Why now?

Hello^^

Hye all,,thanks for wasting a bit of your precious time coming all the way here.
While some of you might be a close friend to me,or maybe you heard my name somewhere,
or might as well be a complete stranger,
who cares,
come!!,
view,listen,critize
and most importantly,lets learn.^^


Im a Lazy person

well,very.VERY TRUE,
lol..
why the hell am i doing this?
Im having hard time enough keeping my assignments done,
why?why?WHY?
some of you might have wondered about that..

Here's The Why

I like to play guitar.
I like singing,composing my own songs,which i kept secret,just in case i got myself a recording offer..;p.
nevermind that,
i like playing guitar.
by 'like playing guitar' means,i like to play everything that i can play with the guitar,i like learning varieties of music genre.Im attracted at every sound that came out of a guitar.
I played guitar since form 1.At my 13.
The thing is,everytime i hold a guitar,my fingers are alive.
lol.
THEY DO!.
Everytime i finished playing and singing every song that i can possibly remember,my fingers wont stop.They keep moving,making themselves comfortable at any fret possible.
that is when it all started.


Plucking masterpiece

So,i began composing my own plucking masterpiece.
The thing is,I might possibly compose hundreds or maybe thousands of them,
one thing for sure,i will never going to remember them all.
By that reason,
i decided to blog all my masterpiece out.
I will put ;
1.Videos
2.Info,as if chord used,tuning,tablature,
3.moods,playing skills,

so,for years coming,when i really did forgotten my own masterpiece,
ill just ask you people to teach me back.^^
Fair n square.
lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment